Full or Part time position available in private practice (Schertz, TX -northeast side of San Antonio). Competitive pay rate, production bonuses, medical/dental benefits, IRA contribution, and buy-in partnership opportunities available. We have a friendly, well trained staff, use Crystal EHR, and have all the newest technology/equipment. Approximately 70% of our clinic is primary care and the other 30% of our clinic is geared towards medical treatment and management. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a part time optometrist starting in July (2-3 days per week) for a private practice located in a growing area of town. The office offers full scope optometry and is equipped with OCT, visual field, Optomap, etc. Benefits include malpractice insurance, health, license and CE. New grads welcome to apply and salary is negotiable. If candidate is looking for full time work, I know other ODs looking for part time help to create a full time schedule. Contact me at email@example.com.
Privately owned, busy optometric practice seeks a self-motivated Optometrist (either part-time or full time). We offer full benefits including: health, dental, life and malpractice insurance, license fees, simple IRA (with 3% match)and CE reimbursement. Salary is negotiable, but commensurate on patient care and efficiency. We are also open to future buy in if the fit is right. If interested, please contact Shawna Fox at 210-737-1926 or as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maternity fill in needed for a Private Practice in NW San Antonio. Dates are July 2, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, 27, 28. Please e-mail me at email@example.com.
I'm looking for fill-in help. I'm next to the Stone Oak Costco--great staff and great patients. Is anyone available? Saturday July 7th 9:00-2:00 $500 Thank you! firstname.lastname@example.org